Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Return of Paris Hilton!

See what you started Kylie Minogue!!! Check out what Paris Hilton recently had to say about her "highly anticipated" return to music scene with the release of her second album:

"I've always loved Kylie Minogue. She's one of my favourite artists. I've been really inspired by her. I wanted my music to kind of emulate her. I love her sound and I love the way she is. I've finished recording my record. It's like dance or club music. The album's going to be out in a few months."

El Divo is not gonna lie. We were totally hooked on her song 'Stars Are Blind', that song is the shit. And if there is anyone to emulate then Kylie Minogue is a good choice. Miss Minogue's album 'Aphrodite' is AMAZING! Let's see what you got, Paris!

XOXO El Divo

No comments:

Post a Comment