Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Welcome to the City


Hey Gorgeous,


Welcome to www.DivoInTheCity.com !!!


I am the World's One and Only Divo, a true Material Boy for the ages. Consider this your one stop source for all the latest happenings in Hollywood. If you love music, films, dancing, fashion, and above all else GOSSIP, well honey then you just moved into the perfect city.


So strap on your stilletos and let me show you around town. Cuz theres always something juicy happening just around the corner.


....and don't forget you can always follow me on Twitter @DivoInTheCity


XOXO EL DiVO


1 comment:

  1. DIVO you are truly the greatest you never let people down I expect perfection from you and by george you got it Papi keep up the good work I see you going places. kiss kiss

    Wandy

    ReplyDelete