Sunday, August 8, 2010

Welcome Back, Bronx Barbie!

"Everyone on set tonight is calling me "Bronx Barbie"!"- JLo's Tweet
"Another goody from today."- JLo's Tweet

"I'm going to be rocking this on set today!"- J.Lo's Tweet

On August 4th my favorite Latin Diva Miss Jennifer Lopez made her triumphant return to the world of Twitter. She tweeted "Hi Lovers! I'm back! How have you been doing?", her last tweet before then had been back in February. Since then she has been tweeting everyday, even sending out a special message to her fans:

"Thanks for all of the birthday wishes! I had the best time."

El Divo loves that J.Lo is back on Twitter! We are super excited to find out what all these new pics J.Lo has been tweeting are for. Hopefully this is for a new music video or her new album 'Love?' Welcome Back J.Lo, El Divo has missed you!!!

XOXO El Divo

P.S. Follow El Divo on Twitter: DivoInTheCity

No comments:

Post a Comment